So what does it actually look like to engage our community, city, and region?
At Jesus Culture Sacramento, to engage the city simply means to participate or get involved. We believe, and Scripture tells us, that followers of Jesus carry the transforming Spirit of God. When we get involved in different areas of our city and region, change and transformation will naturally begin to happen. Although we do not have structured programs in place, we have created a way for you to connect with like-minded people and organizations.
Click on the groups below to learn more about what they’re doing in the community and how to partner with them. You can also fill out the questionnaire at the bottom of this page to find groups that match your interests. This is only the beginning!
1. Select a category or categories you are interested in from the list below.
2. Attend an Engage Connect Group meetup. This is where you’ll be able to meet face to face with people who have the same heart to serve in the category you selected.
3. Join the Facebook group for the categories you are interested in. You’ll be able to talk with other people from our community who are engaging this area as well.
4. Get involved with any of the partner ministries in each category you selected. Please note, some categories do not have partner ministries yet.
5. Sign up to be on the email list for each category of interest.